1. Omg yes i should have put that one xD and tummy talkers *shudders*
Posted at 10:23:28 AM on 4/11/2011 by Sakura23
2. the Lindens dont give two shits about nething, i wish they were more fair with tier prices and other things. but they arint and never will be. all they give a shit about is the MIGHTY dollar. thats it. thats all. we are nothing to them.
Posted at 6:20:52 PM on 5/18/2011 by Sakura23
3. ugh I just read it costs only 60USD/month for a whole sim in Avination. AND there is no initial hefty down payment either. Here I am paying 75/mo for my measly quarter sim. I could just DIE
Posted at 5:25:02 PM on 6/2/2011 by AmbergrisB
4. >.< I will never ever own ne thing by them. I been renting for along time never had a problem with that. I rather sudport the people with in the grid. then those morons >.<
Posted at 8:02:21 AM on 6/4/2011 by Sakura23
5. I don't understand why people say "make land more affordable". 4 years ago, land was double the price it is now. Do people want it for free?
Posted at 6:49:24 AM on 6/8/2011 by Abfab Hax
6. @ Abfab: If they are already getting billed by LL's then why not. Free land of there choice.
I guess reason why things are so high cos there to busy getting sued *giggles*
Posted at 11:28:28 AM on 6/8/2011 by Sakura23
7. i'd change the fact that i havent played in over 2 years yet i have reoccurring dreams/flashbacks of favorite places in SL ; )
Posted at 6:53:41 PM on 6/17/2011 by nikki susanto
8. I would change search and add cross reference for not inventory but market place. Even if it were 2 stages like footwear and search from those results red. find red shoes /me wondering early on if my shopping problem is showing...
Posted at 4:17:54 AM on 5/3/2013 by Lou Christi